Set your sites on Camdenton!
Located in the heart of Missouri, at Lake of the Ozarks, where our stability is a testament to our workforce and the services Camdenton’s business community provides to the region. Central to the State and Nation, our climate welcome’s all businesses, large and small, with features including a strong work ethic, skilled labor force and competitive labor rates, no city property tax, low county taxes, excellent transportation system, access to utilities, low fuel cost and high quality of life.
Camdenton at a Glance
- Current Population is 3,718
- Camdenton grew by 34% from 2000 to 2010, average age is 34
- Population of Camden County grew by 19% during the same period
- A continued increase in growth is projected as Baby Boomers retire.
- Average household income is $40,370. (2012)
- 12 colleges and universities within 80 miles of Camdenton
- Over 4,150 students enrolled at Camdenton R-III Public Schools
The City of Camdenton is dedicated to development of the community and has adapted a "Smart Growth" philosophy, which recognizes the connection between promoting quality of life and business climate improvements. We are investing time and resources to create a mix of housing and commercial space, while maintaining our history of a town center. We encourage development and economic expansion activities that are planned to promote our community's quality of life.