Some of the new items included with the City’s solid waste contract with WCA, include the following:
- A reduction in both residential and commercial rates with residential rates moving from $9.39 to $8.34 a month. EXTRA TRASH CANS ARE AVAILABLE FOR $5.00 MORE PER MONTH.
- A continuation of a voluntary recycle program that will now be increased from once every two weeks to once a week service at an additional cost of $4.99 a month.
- An increase from one City Cleanup Day to two City Cleanup Days for both the spring and fall of the year.
- A new free monthly bulky waste pickup service for each resident customer.
- Continuation of free community event solid waste services for the Dogwood Festival, Camdenton Air Show, and Camdenton Circus, etc., throughout the term of the contract.
- Twice a week free pickup with provided carts at Pam May Drive at the Park.
The rate schedule for residential and commercial service effective with the new contract on October 1, 2015, is available at City Hall or at the bottom of the page. Waste Corporation of Missouri, Inc is committed to working with all customers during the transition and they may be contacted as follows:
Waste Corporation of Missouri, Inc.
33924 Olathe Drive
Lebanon, MO 65536
WCA will be making individual contacts with commercial customers before October 1 and doing surveys with residential customers to determine recycling opportunities.
The City trusts that we will receive excellent service from WCA and wishes to express our sincere appreciation to the excellent service that was previously provided by Republic Services.
|Residential MSW Rates||Monthly||Quarterly|
|Residential without Recycling||$8.64||$25.91|
|Residential with Recycling||$13.78||$41.32|
For Commerical Rates, please contact WCA at 417-426-5001.