Water/Sewer Operation & Maintenance Department
The Water/Sewer O & M Department delivers safe drinking water from the City's wells and towers to residents, businesses, and visitor users of the system as well as maintains the City's sewer lines. Camdenton's water supply comes from three wells that have a capacity of 2,000,000 gallons per day. The City's storage capacity is 600,000 gallons. Average consumption is 555,000 per day. Infrastructure includes over 40 miles of water mains, over 26 miles of sewer lines and 13.8 miles of sewer force mains, 1,669 active water meters, over 400 fire hydrants, and 3 water towers for storage.
The Water/Sewer O & M Department recognizes the importance of responsible and safe water supply and treatment to the public health and safety and the importance of fiscal responsibility.
- Well and Tower Maintenance and Repair
- Maintenance and Repair of water mains and sewer lines
- Water/Sewer line locates
- Meter reading, maintenance, repair, and operation
- Water pressure and quality maintenance, testing and reporting
- Backflow prevention and operation